Author is not an alien

Author is not an alien
I write because we had deleted enough

Sunday, July 7, 2013

I Have Traveled.............Forever

I have traveled through, flickering beams
I have traveled down the road of fractured dreams, 
I have traveled down the roads of lovers parting 
and I have traveled down those sad roads, enough it seems.

I have traveled down the paths of injustice 
and traveled on the highways of deceit, 
I have traveled through mistrust and doubt, 
and traversed too many roads of ' incomplete  shout'.

I have driven on the turnpikes of destruction, 
and I have rested on the sides of these at night, 
I have traveled down the roads of wrong selection, 
and I have known the fear that comes with needless
fright.

I have ventured down the highways of humanity, 
and gazed upon the pathways of  sanity
I have traveled down the road of self-deception, 
and found, that in the end ... 
its you and only you who matter

In all my aimless travel, 
I have found it to be true ... 
that no matter what you think you know, 
... there always is a different point of view
In this journey of life,
I have traveled down many roads
And what matters the most

Is that one path that crosses and yet merges………………Sehar 


6 comments: